The Goodenough Hotel London
Learn More About Your Privacy Rights
- All rights, including copyright ©, of the content of these web pages are owned or controlled by The Goodenough College.
- Logos, names and images identifying the College are proprietary marks of the College, reproduction of which is prohibited by law. The design of the website is owned by the College.
- You are permitted to view, copy, and print documents within this website subject to your agreement that:
- You will not modify the documents or graphics in any form or manner;
- You will not copy or distribute graphics separately from their accompanying text and you will not quote materials out of their context;
- Your use of the material is for your own personal information, and for non-commercial purposes only;
- Any copies of the material made for a permitted purpose will include an acknowledgement that copyright belongs to The Goodenough College;
- You are not permitted to copy the design elements, look and feel, or layout of this website;
- No part of the Goodenough website or any material appearing on the site, may be reproduced, stored in or transmitted on any other website or medium without the prior written permission of the College. Requests to republish any material may be sent to Louise.O'Gorman@goodneough.ac.uk
- Although every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within the pages of The Goodenough website we cannot guarantee that the content of the website will always be current, accurate or complete.
- Whilst The Goodenough shall use reasonable endeavors to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, it will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in circumstances of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of The Goodenough.
- The Goodenough College shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of this site or from the inability to use this site, or from the use of any information contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such information.
- The Goodenough College may provide links to Internet sites and information maintained by third parties. Neither the College nor its staff operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such sites. Goodenough College is not responsible for the content of such websites, for opinions expressed or services offered on those.
- The Goodenough College reserves the right to remove, vary or amend any of the content of its website at any time and without prior notice.
- The Goodenough College is not responsible for the content or operation of external websites. References and links to any such sites shall not be taken as an endorsement by the College of opinions expressed or services provided at those sites.
- The Goodenough College reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion.
When you supply any personal information to Goodenough College we have legal obligations towards you in the way we deal with the data. Generally any information you provide to Goodenough College will only be used by the College and its service providers. It will never be forwarded to any third party without obtaining your permission, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it. This applies to your name, email addresses, personal information and any email correspondence.
We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance to the Data Protection Act 1998.